How to find us:
3201 Sunrise Road
Round Rock, Texas 78665
View Larger Map
From Interstate Hwy 35 at University Blvd. in Round Rock:
- Turn east on University Blvd. (toward IKEA and the Premium Outlet Mall)
- Travel 0.7 miles to the light at Sunrise Rd. (CVS Pharmacy on the corner)
- Turn right (south) at the light at Sunrise Rd.
- Travel 1.2 miles on Sunrise Rd.
- St. John Vianney Catholic Church is located on the left (east) side of the road, just past Applegate Circle.
- A paved parking lot is located just before (north of) the church.
From Interstate Hwy 35 at FM3406/Business I-35 at FM-3406 (exit 254) in Round Rock:
- Turn east on FM-3406/Old Settler's Blvd. (toward the Toyota/Scion dealership and the McDonald's)
- Continue straight through the lights at N. Mays and then at Greenhill Dr.
- Turn left (north) at the light at Sunrise Rd.
- Travel 0.5 mile on Sunrise Rd.
- St. John Vianney Catholic Church is located on the right (east) side of the road, just past Lake Dr.
- A paved parking lot is located just past (north of) the church.
Please note: PLEASE DO NOT park on the gravel drive or on the south side of the church.
As Decreed by the Most Reverend Gregory M. Aymond effective August 1, 2009 (signed May 11, 2009)
- BEGINNING at the point where IH-35 intersects Westinghouse Road;
- THEN easterly along Westinghouse Road until it intersects FM 1460;
- THEN southerly along FM 1460 until it intersects University Boulevard;
- THEN easterly along University Boulevard until it intersects Hutto Road, which is also known as County Road 110;
- THEN southerly along Hutto Road until it intersects Highway 79;
- THEN westerly along Highway 79 until it passes under IH-35, where it becomes known as Sam Bass Road, and then meandering along Sam Bass Road in a generally northwesterly direction until Sam Bass Road, which is also known as County Road 175, intersects County Road 176;
- THEN following County Road 176 in a generally northeasterly direction until County Road 176 intersects Ranch Road 2243;
- THEN easterly along Ranch Road 2243 until it intersects IH-35;
- THEN southerly along IH-35 to the POINT OF BEGINNING.